- Compressor Atlas Copco XAS 58 Kd 3 m3/min and the OPTIMAL package includes an INDUSCO sand blaster with accessories and Health & Safety equipment by CLEMCO
ATLAS COPCO XAS 58Kd
- Upper container prevents leakages and protects the engine against dry run;
- Starter unit protection system;
- System preventing air accumulation in the fuelling system;
- Undercarriage made from one corrosion-resistant sheet; unwelded;
- Leakproof frame;
- Threaded hose connection and shielded cords proving additional protection;
- Spin-on oil separator and filter; battery disconnect switch;
- Options with a generator and aftercooler are still under 750 kg of weight;
- HardHat® casing guarantees a long durability and a higher residual quality.
Date of delivery: as arranged
Warranty terms for the compressor: 12 months or 2000 working hours
SAND BLASTER: OPTIMAL CLEMCo package 100L
Warranty: 24 months
Our sand blasters were created to be used in a professional way in industrial plants, manufacturing plants and the service facilities.
They are fit for all conventional abrasive materials. They are simple to use and reliable. The accessories used are of highest quality and guarantee a long-time performance.
The pot bottom allows to feed the pot conveniently with abrasive material and a cone funnel enables an easy flow of the abrasives. The inspection door in the pot allows all items which got inside in and blocked the flow of the abrasive material to be easily removed. The package is equipped with a sieve to avoid contamination which can block the flow of abrasives from entering the pot. The cover which is also part of the sand blaster equipment protects the machine against water which may get in from outside.
A relatively small weight of the movable pressure pot facilitates easy transportation. It can be transported in a horizontal position, thanks to which it can be fitted into smaller transportation vehicles.
All pressure pots we offer meet the technical requirements set by the currently applicable PE Directive 2014/29/UE 26 February 2014 and have CE certificates of conformity issued by a BTI-CERT notified authority no. 1433. When manufacturing the containers all quality requirements for welding included in the PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007 standards are met, what is certified by a certifying authority.
The sand blasters are equipped with a moisture separator that eliminates the moisture in the air which is fed (even by 98%), thanks to which the abrasive material stays powdery and does not block the container exit.
The FSV metering valve is very comfortable to use and durable. The 45° tilt makes the mix of air and abrasive material homogenous and the service port enables the valve to be cleansed from any remains.
The RMS 2000 valve is a part of the pneumatic control system, which allows for opening and closing the discharge of the material remotely from your workplace. The handle RLX in the pneumatic control system forms part of the control system which allows for starting and holding the operations of the sand blaster remotely from your workplace. This is connected with the RMS valve through a twin line hose. When the lever is released the pot decompresses and the discharge of the abrasive material is stopped.