- STANDARD manual controlled sand blasting package with sand blasting accessories and Health & Safety equipment
Our sand blasters were created to be used in a professional way in industrial plants, manufacturing plants and the service facilities.
They are fit for all conventional abrasive materials. They are simple to use and reliable. The accessories used are of highest quality and guarantee a long-time performance.
The pot bottom allows to feed the pot conveniently with abrasive material and a cone funnel enables an easy flow of the abrasives. The inspection door in the pot allows all items which got inside in and blocked the flow of the abrasive material to be easily removed. The package is equipped with a sieve to avoid contamination which can block the flow of abrasives from entering the pot. The cover which is also part of the sand blaster equipment protects the machine against water which may get in from outside.
A relatively small weight of the movable pressure pot facilitates easy transportation. It can be transported in a horizontal position, thanks to which it can be fitted into smaller transportation vehicles.
All pressure pots we offer meet the technical requirements set by the currently applicable PE Directive 2014/29/UE 26 February 2014 and have CE certificates of conformity issued by a BTI-CERT notified authority no. 1433. When manufacturing the containers all quality requirements for welding included in the PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007 standards are met, what is certified by a certifying authority.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 150 liter pressure pot, wheels
- Universal MICRO valve
- Elements connecting the valve with the pot, muffler
- BTI certificate, declaration of conformity
- 20 meter blast hose, M-FLEX, DN 25
- LARK CQP-1 coupling (internal diameter ᴓ 25)
- LARK NHP-1 nozzle holder (internal diameter ᴓ 25)
- STC type sand blasting nozzle made of tungsten carbide (1 pcs)*
- 25 meter breathing air hose fitted with quick connect couplings.
- LARK FPO-L3 breathing air filter
- Apollo-100 blast helmet with a regulation system
- Professional blast suit, protective gloves
*Nozzle size dependent on air input